Friday, April 29, 2022

Ostrich "Cray" Card





I used a Tim Holtz rubber stamp to create this card. The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers in three of my favorite colors. The flowers are also from a rubber stamp. I used a sketch (see above) for the layout. Bling was added with four blue buttons.

I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:

Lost Coast Stamps - #142 hats

Polkadoodles - #17 anything goes

Outlawz Color Tuesday - see above color palette

Passion 4 Markers - #638 fave color combo

Penny's - #520 anything goes

Simon Says Wednesday - anything goes

As You Like It - I used one of my favorite sketches for this card because I tend to like simplicity in my card making and crafts.

YNS - #183 flower power

♥ Wendy

4 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A fun image and great colours. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Laurie said...

Great bright colors and such a cute stamp. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!

Squirrel x said...

Your entries to the As You Like It Challenge is terrific, thanks so much for sharing with us. Hugs Squirrel x

Brenda said...

Thanks so much for sharing your favorite layout with us at As You Like It Challenge!