Friday, September 16, 2022

Halloween Time Card


I used an image from Gecko Galz (Halloween Night) for this Halloween Time card. The card is layered with a diecut shape (Darice). The card is embellished with a black cat charm and torn ribbon and washi tape.

I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:

Classic Design - anything goes

Gecko Galz - time it + tear it

Simon Says Monday - diecuts

Simon Says Wednesday - little critters

Through the Craftroom Door - anything goes

Outlawz Monday - Halloween greeting

♥ Wendy

3 comments:

Lisa :) said...

this caught my eye and I love it!!

Michele said...

this is so good! xo

My Side of Oz said...

This image is just awesome! Your layout and colors with that bright orange are fantastic! Thanks for playing with us at The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge this time! Nan, DT