Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Happy Fall Tag


 

I used a digital stamp from All Dressed Up called 321 Go for this tag. The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The tag is layered with three diecut shapes from Sizzix. The project is embellished with a felt leaf and gingham ribbon.

I would like to enter this tag in the following challenges:

All Dressed Up - boys

Colorful Options - brown

Rabisco - #37 anything goes (sponsor's digi)

Through the Purple Haze - #196 ribbon/bow

Diecut Divas - Autumn + diecut

Outlawz Saturday - Fall (no cards)

Word Art Wednesday - #559 sentiment

As You Like it - A rectangle is my favorite card shape because you can use it vertically or horizontally.

Dies R Us - #200 dies they sell

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #189 anything goes (sponsor's digi)

Wendy

8 comments:

My Side of Oz said...

This little guy just stole my hear! :) He is so adorable! I love the fall colors and the leaf under the sentiment! Thanks for playing with us at The Outlawz PAM Challenge! Nan, DT

Arlene said...

So very cute. I can see this little guy winning some hearts. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas in our "Anything Goes with an option of Autumn".

ScrappyHorses said...

What a great Fall Adventure this little guy is having at his car race! So cute! Great colors and perfect brown gingham ribbon for the season. Thanks for sharing with us at The Outlawz Paper à la Mode. ~Katrina

Diane said...

I love tags and tis one is adorably cute!!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options!
Diane CO DT
{Nellies Nest}
{Colorful Options}

Michelle N. said...

I love this! I know a bunch of race car drivers who this image would be perfect for! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

Chrissy said...

Very cute tag..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Hi! I'm Shirley and said...

This is adorable! Great Fall colors and I am a race fan. I am so happy that you joined us at The Outlawz PAM Challenge.

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet tag!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper