Sunday, February 26, 2023

Artist's Life Journal Page


I used stamp pads and a stencil to create the background for this mixed media journal page. The page is layered with fussy cut images (fairy is from Gecko Galz-Pixie Children). The sentiment is from Tim Holtz. 

I would like to enter this journal page in the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday - #584 sentiment

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #200 anything goes

Simon Says Wednesday - anything goes

As You Like It - I chose free style for this journal page and used some stamp pads that were drying up to create a background. I like to get every bit of ink out of them before I toss them.

♥ Wendy


2 comments:

Megan J said...

Hi Wendy, a fun art journal page and a great sentiment, thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and good luck in the prize draw.. Megan DT LPoCF

Larissa said...

Fabulous page. I love the background you have created. Thanks so much for joining us at As you like it!

Hugs,
Larissa