Monday, February 27, 2023

Humorous Card


I used two rubber stamps from Stampotique for this card. The background was created with a stencil. The card is layered with a diecut shape (Sizzix) and embellished with three beads.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Lost Coast Stamps - #161 funny 

As You Like It - I used my favorite stencil to create a background for this card because I like to use old book pages and stencils is an easy way to decorate them.

Dream Valley - #288 fave colors (I love to use the citrus colors - green, orange and yellow) when I am crafting.

Simon Says Monday - wings

♥ WEndy

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Love this! The saying is great along with the cute little chicken. Love your fun background too. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!

Donna Walls said...

This mad me laugh, it's so cute and funny. Thanks for joining us at the Inspiration Station Challenge this month and we hope you'll play again soon.
And please remember to link back to our challenge in your post :)
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge

ionabunny said...

Ha hah hahahaa ahhahahahaaa. That's funny. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz

Brenda said...

What a great sentiment and that chicken is so fun too! The stenciled background is perfect and adds to the whimsey. Thanks so much for sharing with us at As You Like It Challenge!

Squirrel x said...

Oh this is gorgeous, and chucklesome! Thanks for sharing with us at AYLI for this challenge. Hugs Squirrel x