Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Easter Greetings Card

I used a bunny from Gecko Galz (Hip Hop Easter) for this mixed media card. The background was created with water color paints and distress sprays. Bits of paper scraps and fabric were also added for layers and textures. The card is embellished with two golden gems.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Gecko Galz FB - Springtime + Springtime creature + Springtime colors+florals

Creative Knockouts - #490 sentiment   

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #202 anything goes

Pammie's - #2311 anything goes

Simon Says Monday - Spring/Easter    

Simon Says Wednesday - Spring/Easter 

♥ Wendy

2 comments:

Makira said...

πŸ’œ πŸ°πŸ’œthis!! I saw this on SSS Monday Challenge and came by for a closer look. I host a new challenge, Park Hopping My Happy Place Challenge. It is anything goes inspired by a theme park. Your card reminds me of the Easter celebration at PortAventura World, Spain, I’d love you to share this on Park Hopping My Happy Place. I hope you'll join the fun! Have a creative weekend. Join at https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/ . Cheers, Makira

Catie Cuddles said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. Love that background and the lovely bunny.
Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT