Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Follow Your Inner Moonlight Journal Page - Ching-Chou Kuik Design Team (FB)

I used a digital stamp from Ching-Chou Kuik called The Pale Moon for this journal page. The image comes in grayscale so it had a lot of blending and shadows. I lightly colored with markers and water color paints. The page is created with paper scraps and paints. Embellishments include washi tape and a scrap of plastic from a produce bag. The sentiment is from Dina Wakley. 

The Ching-Chou Kuik Challenge for June is "anything goes". I hope you will join us. 

I would like to enter this page in the following challenges:

Colorful Options - rainbow

Your Scrapbook Place - anything goes

Word Art Wednesday - #600 sentiment

Dream Valley - #296 summer colors

DigiChoosday - #23 anything goes

Simon Says Wednesday - lots of layers

♥ Wendy


1 comment:

Sara Lihz Dobel said...

I love all the layers and textures on here. Thanks for joining us at Colorful Options!

Sara Lihz
SassysLLC