Saturday, June 17, 2023

Thinking of You Card


I used a digital stamp from Polkadoodles called Winnie Sunshine Delight Coffee for this card. The image is colored with markers. The card is layered with three diecut shapes (Sizzix) and embellished with glitter and three orange buttons.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Pink Gem - #12 anything goes (sponsor's digi)

Di's - beverages

Through the Purple Haze - #205 buttons

DigiChoosday - #23 anything goes (sponsor's digi)

I Love Pro Markers - #537 markers+sparkle

As You Like it - I like to make and send thinking of you cards because they can brighten someone's day.

♥ Wendy


2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love to send a Thinking of you card too, a perfect reason to make one! Thank you for sharing at AYLI. Sarah DT

Christin said...

It's so lovely, like your details! Thanks for sharing at DigiChoosday! Christin