Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Happy New Year Card



I used a digital stamp from Di's Digistamps called Prickle All the Way for this card. The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The card is layered with two diecut shapes from Pink Fresh and embellished with glitter and two snowflake gems.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Classic Design - #12 anything goes

Creative Knockouts - #512 celebrations

Di's - winter

Dream Valley - #307 new beginnings

DigiChoosday - #1 anything goes

♥ Wendy


3 comments:

Jinny said...

What an adorable card! Love your image. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

Glittertastic said...

Oh this is so sweet - I'm a sucker for hedgehogs and this is a cutie!
Thank you for sharing your card in our challenge at Dream Valley.
Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

Wendy Jackson said...

Such a cute card Wendy and lovely colouring ….I love this little hedgehog

Thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge at Digi Choosday !

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)