Thursday, January 11, 2024

Me and My Friend Card


 

I used a digital stamp from All Dressed Up called Little Sports Champ for this card. The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The card is layered with a diecut shape (Sizzix) and a book page that was stenciled on with blue acrylic paint. The card is embellished with three blue buttons.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Rabisco - #53 anything goes

Classic Design - #12 anything goes (sponsor's digi)

Word Art Wednesday - #630 sentiment

Pink Gem - #1 anything goes

Simon Says Monday - things with wheels

Polkadoodles - #1 anything goes

Passion 4 Markers - #721 use a stencil

Simon Says Wednesday - cute critter

♥ Wendy


3 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely circle design in the background which works perfectly with this image, thanks for sharing at Passion For Markers this week.
Lorraine

The Crafty Den said...

What a fun card Wendy. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Your stencilled circles look fantastic. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

SarahR said...

Hi Wendy, your card is just lovely! Such an adorable image (who doesn't love ADU!) and the stencilling is perfect. Thanks for joining in with us and for my taking up my challenge for my first week on the DT at Passion for Markers - Sarah, DT.