Monday, May 6, 2024

I Love My Friends Card


 

I used a digital stamp from Polkadoodles called Beary Best Hugs for this card. The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The card is layered with two diecut shapes (Sizzix and LaLa Land) and embellished with glitter and three paper flowers.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

The Crafting Challenge - pink is one of my favorite colors

Diecut Divas - diecut + monochrome

Polkadoodles - #18 anything goes

DigiChoosday - #17 anything goes (sponsor's digi)

Simon Says Wednesday - feminine

Craft - #718 shaped card

A Place to Start - anything goes+for a lady (sponsor's digi)

♥ Wendy

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

A vision in pink! This is an adorable shaped card.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A gorgeous card
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge.
Good luck Ginny DT for CRAFT Challenge Blog

Arlene said...

So very cute. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for May's Monochromatic Challenge.

Brenda said...

Your card shape really shows off your darling image. I love that you put the sentiment on the banner. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!