Monday, May 13, 2024

You Make My Heart Smile Card



I used one of my mixed media pieces as a card topper. Various paints and papers were used to create the background. The lovely lady is from Etsy. The card is embellished with a heart sticker and gemstones.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

A Place to Start - anything goes/for a lady

Pink Gem - #9 anything goes

Word Art Wednesday - #647 sentiment

Pammie's - #2419 anything goes

Simon Says Monday - romance/anniversary

♥ Wendy

 

3 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Another stunning whimsical card, WendyLynn. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful art and creativity with us at Word Art Wednesday. I appreciate you SO much and I always look forward to seeing your amazing cards linked up in our gallery. It makes me happy and I really appreciate you!


P.S. The Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop is taking place now if you'd like to hop along with us. You could be the big WINNER.
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Francesca said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start!

Chana Malkah said...

Lovely! I think all the cards in this series are beautifully done!

Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner