Sunday, September 15, 2024

Peace, Love and Plants Card


 

I used a rubber stamp from Woodware for this card. The image is colored with water color paints. The card is layered with a diecut shape from Sizzix and embellished with three buttons.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Colorful Options - bold colors

Simon Says Monday - rubber stamping

DigiChoosday - #36 anything goes

Word Art Wednesday - #665 sentiment

Penny's - #580 anything goes

Simon Says Wednesday - 4 legged friends

Di's - fave three colors (orange, turquoise and pink)

Polkadoodles - #37 anything goes

♥ Wendy


1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi WendyLynn. Your art is always such a tremendous blessing to me with all the bright fun colors and sweet creative designs. You are a blessing to me and I thank God for you and all the art you share in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday. It's my prayer that God will bless and encourage you as you create your art using the tremendous talents He has given you. Thanks so much for playing along and have a wonderful week.