Friday, September 13, 2024

Sweet Birthday Wishes Card



 

I used a digital stamp from Rachelle Anne Miller called Bunny Princess for this card. The image is colored with markers, ink and water color paints. The card is layered with two diecut shapes (Darice and Sizzix) and embellished with ribbon and glitter.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Colorful Options - bold colors

Cutie Pie - #198 birthday girl

Polkadoodles - #36 anything goes

Crafty Gal's Corner - #259 anything goes + ribbon (sponsor's digi)

DigiChoosday - #36 anything goes

Word Art Wednesday - #665 sentiment

Simon Says Wednesday - 4 legged friends

As You Like It - I like to layer my cards because I think it gives them texture and dimension. (sponsor's digi)

♥ Wendy

1 comment:

Jane Savage said...

Sweet indeed and I love that fab paper!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx