Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Enjoy the Journey Journal Page


 I am participating in the #junkjournaljuly challenge on Instagram. The prompt for this page is "postcard". I have layered vintage papers and used an image from Gecko Galz (Beauties by the Bay) for a focal point. 

I would like to enter this page in the following challenges:

Gecko Galz FB - exotic destination

A Place to Start - life is a beach

Inspiration Station - #51 photo inspiration (inspired by the blue water and summer theme)

As You Like It - Going to the beach is my holiday favorite because I live in a cold climate.

Pammie's - #2328 anything goes

♥ Wendy

2 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Fun page! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

Donna Walls said...

Fantastic page, I love vintage images and this Bathing Beauty is gorgeous. Thanks for playing along at the Inspiration Station Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge