Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Thinking of You Card - Guest Designer


I used a digital stamp from Colour of Love called Cherry Love Blossom for this card. The image is colored with colored pencils. The card is layered with two diecut shapes (Darice) and embellished with pink gems.

I would like to thank Klueren Met Potloden for inviting me to be a guest designer. I had fun coloring this Colour of Love digital stamp with colored pencils. 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Creations in Pink - #60 lots of pink

Leann's World - anything goes

Word Art Wednesday - sentiment

DigiChoosday - #29 anything goes

♥ Wendy

 

1 comment:

Wendy Jackson said...

Such a pretty card Wendy and lovely colouring ….congratulations on your GDT spot too

Thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge at Digi Choosday !

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)