Saturday, July 29, 2023

Thinking of You Card


 

I used a digital stamp from Lili of the Valley called Little Mouse for this card. The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The card is layered with a diecut shape (Sizzix) and embellished with green glitter pen and a paper flower.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday - #605 sentiment

DigiChoosday - #29 anything goes

Passion 4 Markers - #700 flowers

As You Like It - I like using gingham papers for my art projects because I think they may the image pop. (sponsor's digi)

♥ Wendy

3 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very sweet image and card design, thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers this week.
Lorraine

Lynne said...

Such a cute little mouse and lovely design. Thank you for sharing at As You Like It. Lynne DT

Sarah said...

That pretty gingham certainly makes that adorable image pop. Thank you for sharing at AYLI. Sarah DT