Monday, July 31, 2023

Lucky Mouse Card


 

I used a digital stamp from Lili of the Valley called Lucky for this card. The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The card is layered with a diecut shape (Sizzix) and embellished with green glitter pen and a paper flower.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Passion 4 Markers - #600 flowers

I Love Pro Markers - markers+diecut

Simon Says Wednesday - anything goes

As You Like it - I like creating with gingham papers because I feel like it makes a nice background to make you image pop. (sponsor's digi)

Polkadoodles - #30 anything goes

Pammie's - #2330 happy summer

♥ Wendy

3 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Another adorable image and card. Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers this week.
Lorraine

Brenda said...

Darling card Wendy. I love that you placed a paper flower among the stamped ones. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

Aunty Sue said...

So cute and thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers