Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Flowers for You Card


 

I used a digital stamp from Di's Digistamps called Bunny for this shaped card. The image is colored with colored pencils. The card is layered with one diecut shape (Darice) and embellished with yellow liquid pearls and one paper flower.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Colored Pencils - colored pencils

Craft - #686 shaped card

Crafty Catz - anything goes (sponsor's digi)

Di's - animals acting like humans

♥ Wendy


3 comments:

Brenda said...

Your frame has an art deco feel, and such a cute bunny to showcase! Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A delightful card
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Back to say
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge.
Good luck Ginny DT for CRAFT Challenge Blog