Monday, July 3, 2023

I Love Sunny Days Card


 

I used a digital stamp from All Dressed Up called I Love Summer Days for this easel card. The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The card is layered with a diecut shape (Darice) and embellished with liquid pearls, two rhinestone hearts and three buttons.

I would like to enter this project in the following challenges: 

The Crafting Challenge - summertime (sponsor's digi)

All Dressed Up FB - anything goes

Colorful Options - red+white+blue

DigiChoosday - #25 anything goes

Passion 4 Markers - #696 holidays+markers

Craft - easel card

Simon Says Wednesday - anything goes

Simon Says Monday - summer mood board

As You Like It - I like using patterned paper on my projects. I think it adds to the overall finished project. 

♥ Wendy

6 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fun easel card design. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Markers this week.
Lorraine

Sheryl said...

This card has a delightfully fresh feel to it.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

Zw@@n said...

Lovely easel card, Wendy. Cute image and I love the patterned papers. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

Wendy Jackson said...

Such a sweet easel card and lovely colouring of this cutie

Thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge at Digi Choosday !

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)

Sara Lihz Dobel said...

What a wonderful easel card. I just love it! Thank you so much for joining us at Colorful Options.

Sara Lihz

Manuela said...

Deliziosa grazie per aver partecipato alla sfida di The Crafting Challenge DT Manuela