Monday, September 24, 2012

Oh The Horror - September Challenge

Oh the Horror!
The Smeared & Smudged "Oh The Horror" Challenge for September is based on the movie "The Lost Boys". I didn't have a good vampire image so I used the image and the title from the movie poster provided on the site. For the background I rubber stamped a graveyard image with a tombstone and raven. The stamp is from Inkadinkado. The skull with wings is a digi stamp from Smeared Ink. I added a little color to the images with some chalks. I used Glossy Accents on the eyes to make them stand out. Scary movie, scary poster, I hope a scary card, lol!

The challenge on Smudgy Antics for this week is blackbirds. I'm going to add this card to their challenge and pardon the pun...kill two birds with one stone!

~chasing my paper whims~ wendy

6 comments:

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

ah it looks so real ...I love it.The dots make it! wonderful piece.
hugs,
susan s.

Monique's art said...

Stunning card love it. Thanks for sharing at smudgy antics

Shelley said...

wicked piece Wendy thanks for sharing with us at Smudgy Antics! xx

KristyLee said...

Wendy,
I totally love this! I have always loved that movie, thanks for playing Oh the Horror and at Smudgy Antics for our Black Birds challenge! I just love your Art work!
Peace,
Kristy
(SA DT)

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Wow Wendy, this is awesome. Thank you for sharing with us at Smudgy Antics this week

LisaVeronica said...

Wicked,cool background! Thank you for sharing at Smudgy Antics and for using a SI stamp.