Monday, September 10, 2012

Sweet Cherry ATC

ATC
I created this ATC with a rubber stamp cupcake from Hampton Art. I used some Glossy Accents on the cherry to make it pop. The ATC is embellished with two embroidered white daisies with black centers. I attached the DP in the background with washi tape that I colored pink. The netting is pink. I tried to stick to three colors for this ATC - black, white and pink.

I am entering this ATC in the following challenges:

Simon Says Challenge - rubber stamps + washi tape
Wicked Wednesday - black, white + one
Card Crafter's Circle - #39 sweet as cherry pie
ATC's with Attitude - anything goes
My Mum's Craftroom - #73 anything goes
Inky Impressions - anything goes

Please visit the above listed sites and feast your eyes on some wonderful artwork!

~following my paper whims~ wendy

9 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is gorgeous, love the colors you used! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

Denice said...

Isn't this just the sweetest little atc in pink, black, and white!! Great idea to use te washi tape...I'm thinking I need to get some.
Thanks for playing along with us at Wicked Wednesday this week.
:Dxx

Karen said...

Very sweet card! Thanks for joining us this week at Inky Impressions Challenge. I hope to see you next week.

Karen

Jenée said...

Sweet little ATC. Such nice work. Thank you for entering this week's challenge at Card Crafter's Circle.

Sharon said...

Great texture! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week!

Babette said...

What a beautiful ATC. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
Hope to see you next week.
Babette

Marcea said...

Thankyou so much for joining us for STAMPtember at Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog with your wonderful creation. Good luck with all of the blog hop prizes xxx

Andrea C said...

Love your ATC x

Joanne said...

This is fabulous especially love the netting and that you made an ATC. Well done and thanks for joining us at ATCs/Cards with Attitude.