Sunday, November 8, 2015

Autumn Fairy


I used a digital collage from Lunagirl Moonbeams for this card. The image is from the Fairies #1 collection. The sentiment is a freebie from Pixel Scrapper. The card is embellished with a scrap of ribbon.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Digitally Sweet - #144 title
Lunagirl Moonbeams - Thanksgiving+Gratitude
Inspiration Destination - #58 anything goes
Crafting by Design (monthly) - anything goes
Addicted to Stamps+More (10) - #169 CAS
Simon Says Wednesday - Thanks/Thanksgiving
Creative Knockouts (8) - #115 ribbon            
The Corrosive - #237 sentiment

♥ Wendy

7 comments:

creationsnz said...

fantastic

Karen Lunagirl said...

This flapper fairy is one of my very favorites! I love her on your autumn gratitude card!! Perfect for my November challenge at LunagirlMoonbeams.com. I also appreciate your work in my challenges. And it is so much fun to see what you do with Lunagirl images! :-)

Bobby said...

Thanks for sharing your autumn colored 'thankful' card with us at ATSM this week.

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.

Shona Chambers said...

What an incredible image!! I love her butterfly wings and the sentiment goes with her style so perfectly. Its a brilliant card and I'm so happy to see you at ATSM!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a lovely image to use with the sentiment, a fabulous creation as always. Thank you for joining us again at Digitally Sweet Challenges

Caryn said...

Beautiful card - love the vintage image - gorgeous.
Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx