Monday, November 23, 2015

Shiny Bright Christmas/Creepmas Card


I used a digital stamp from Rick St. Dennis called Mr. Shadows for this creepie Christmas Card. The image was colored with pencils. The card base is a freebie from Digital Design Essentials. The card is layered and embellished with three glittery brads.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Inspiration Destination - #60 anything goes
Simon Says Wednesday - Christmas
Cute card Thursday - #400 light it up (candles)
Crafting with Friends - #11 anything goes
613 Avenue Create - anything goes

♥ Wendy

4 comments:

Electra said...

I was admiring all of your cards, and simply had to tell you how much I LOVE this one!

debby4000 said...

My daughter would love your scary Christmas card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Sheryl said...

I love this image! I'm not normally one for this type of image, but have actually chosen one similar from Rick St Dennis myself for my nephew's card. They really make fab guy cards. You have coloured it beautifully. Great to have you stopping by at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

CraftingMum said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at Crafting with friends. Louise DT x