Sunday, November 15, 2015

Thankful for my Friends Card


I used a digital stamp from Sweet Pea Stamps called Dia de los Muertos for this card. The image was colored with pencils and markers. The card is layered and contains three diecuts. The card is embellished with glitter and flowers.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

One Sweet Challenge - Thank you
Lemon Shortbread - #2 anything goes
Outlawz Tuesday - yellow+green+orange+diecuts (sponsor's digi)
Simon Says Wednesday - thinking of you
Art by Miran - #45 anything goes
Star Stampz - girls
Glitter-n-Sparkle - #163 (2 diecuts+circle punch)

♥ Wendy

2 comments:

Caryn said...

Hi Wendy - apologies for my late visit to your blog for the challenge - last week got completely away from me! Another wonderful creation this week - how do manage to make everything so wonderfully dark? I LOVE IT!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Bettina L. said...

This is fabolous, I love the autumnal colouir palette too. Thanks for playing at Lemon Shortbread and good luck. Hope to see you back tomorrow for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member Lemon Shortbread xx