Sunday, September 13, 2020

Drama Queen Card


I used two rubber stamps from Stampotique for this humorous card. The girl is called Agatha Crown and the sentiment is from Phrase Cube #5. The image is stamped with brown ink and colored with pencils and markers. The stitches are also from a rubber stamp. The card is layered with two paper scraps (one has a stencil design) and embellished with washi tape, glitter and a crown bead. 


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Simon Says Monday - one of my favorite stamps
Simon Says Wednesday - humorous card
Stampotique FB - #357 girls
As You Like It - I have used one of my favorite stencils on this card. I like it because it is a general design that can be used for any project. 

♥ Wendy


2 comments:

Lynne said...

A super card. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

nice card ! Thank you so much for sharing your work with us at The Artistic Stamper

WIshing you good luck to join us DT as a guest !
xx Tit