Friday, September 18, 2020

Have Faith Tag



I used three diecuts and an embossing folder for this tag. The background paper is stenciled with one of my favorite stencil patterns. The tag is layered and embellished with ink, glitter, twine, star punches and two golden jelly gems. 

I would like to enter this tag in the following challenges: 

Unstampables - #104 rise from adversity + embossing folder
As You Like it - I used one of my favorite stencils on this tag. It is a mix of patterns that is perfect for so many of my crafty projects.
Simon Says Wednesday - no stamps allowed

♥ Wendy

5 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous tag,a very creative design Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Brenda said...

Love how you have meshed all the components so perfectly. What a great stencil, I can see how it would work well with many projects. Thanks so much for joining in our stencil challenge at As You Like It!

Squirrel x said...

Thank you for sharing your great make with us at AYLI for our stencil challenge! Hope to see you again soon. Hugs Squirrel x

Dale Tiernan said...

Sweet tag

frommycraftroom said...

Such a pretty tag. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.