Thursday, September 24, 2020

Happy Harvest ATC


I used a rubber stamp from Stampotique called Hung Out to Dry for this ATC. The sentiment is also rubber stamped. The background paper was made with smudged tempera sticks and paper scraps. The ATC is layered and embellished with bits and pieces of nature I picked up on my daily walk. 


I would like to enter this ATC in the following challenges:

The Crafter's Cafe - #251 season
Pammie's - #2038 anything goes
Simon Says Wednesday - animal antics
Word Art Wednesday - #458 anything goes
Stampotique FB - #358 nature

♥ Wendy

4 comments:

Claire said...

Love the colours
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

cass said...

Wonderful design and use of colours. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation in our Seasons challenge at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

Donna Walls said...

Very Clever use of nature in your ATC. The image is also cute, it must be a Stuffie that was washed and hung on the line to dry. Thanks for sharing with us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies and Best of Luck in the Draw! Donna, DT

Karen Letchworth said...

This is so cute and so super creative, Wendy. I really LOVE your sweet bunny and the cheerful flowers. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us. I hope you will join us again soon. I really enjoy your creativity.
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com