Sunday, January 24, 2021

Happy Birthday Matchbook Card




I used an image from Gecko Galz to create this matchbook card. This cute little witch is from an October Newsletter Freebie Sheet. The background paper is made from a sheet torn from a damaged book that was stenciled on. The card is embellished with washi tape, glitter and three mini buttons.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Gecko Galz FB - good wishes

Simon Says Monday - on a roll (round stenciled gears + buttons + dots on washi tape)

Simon Says Wednesday - make a background

Cute Card Thursday - birthday

Creative Fingers - #200 anything goes

Time Out - this card represents me because I love to create with vintage images and I love all things Halloween. 

♥ Wendy

2 comments:

Nonni said...

Beautiful project with shabby vintage feel! The details look great -I love the stenciling. Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

Mari said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.
DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty