Friday, January 8, 2021

Happy Card - Ching-Chou Kuik DT (FB)


I used a digital stamp from Ching-Chou Kuik called Iris from the Iris and Dandelion Set for this card. The image is colored with pencils and markers. The digital stamp is in grey scale so you can even leave it uncolored if you wish. The card is layered with a paper scrap and a two diecuts. Embellishments include washi tape, yellow seed beads and three paper flowers.

The Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook and Blogger Challenge for January is "Happy Happy Happy". You can interpret this any way you want (New Year, birthday, etc.). 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges: 

The Crafting Challenge - anything goes
Lemon Shortbread - #136 anything goes
Polkadoodles - #1 anything goes
Pink Gem - #1 anything goes
Simon Says Monday - new digital stamp
Simon Says Wednesday - new digital stamp
Cute Card Thursday - #668 anything goes

Wendy





 






 

2 comments:

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Love the way you used the greyscale. It looks fabulius with the purples and the layered papers

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Wendylynn:
I can still remember the day I first came across your blog. I had been drawn here from a card you made and entered elsewhere that really caught my eye (as your art so often does). I remember inviting you to come play along with us at Word Art Wednesday, and I'm so glad you did. And now, every time I get to see your super cool art, I always thank God for bringing me by here that day. I also pray that Word Art Wednesday has been a blessing for you; and that you enjoy the devotionals, the challenges, the fun stuff that crafting allows us. I always enjoy a blog comment from crafty friends. That's what the fellowship part is all apart. (especially during these crazy times, right?) I really do appreciate you sharing your art in our challenges. I would be able to have a challenge blog if it weren't for people like you who share their talents with us. I do wish you the best of luck in the random draw. Take care, and God bless. The LORD is always there for us.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - my personal blog
I'm attempting to reach 1,000 followers!!