Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Maya Angelou Quote Bookmark/Tag



I used an image from the Little Asian Girl set at Gecko Galz for this project. The sentiment is a quote from Maya Angelou. 

I would like to add this bookmark/tag to the following challenges:

Gecko Galz FB - Far East + Good Wishes

Time Out - This project represents me because I love all things Asian inspired and am an optimist!

Word Art - #476 anything goes

Scrapping 4 Fun - #184 anything goes

Pammies - #2104 anything goes

♥ Wendy



5 comments:

sandie said...

I remember your earlier entry about all things Asian so fab to see you take this in a different direction and now I will always remember this about you! Adore this serene image an wonderful quote and we all need an optimist around us at these times-so thank you! Thanks for joining Time Out and leaving us a lovely comment on out blog x

Lia said...

Beautiful tag and I like the phrase!
Lia DT S4F

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is gorgeous. Fabulous image and sentiment, Thanks for playing with us at Time Out.

Tracie said...

What a fun tag. Wonderful sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

Lynn said...

Love your tag and beautiful sentiment!

Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!