Friday, January 21, 2022

Cool Cat Bookmark/Tag

I used two stamps from Tim Holtz (Stampers Anonymous) for this tag/bookmark. The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. Twine was added for a tassel.

I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:

Lost Coast Stamps - man cave

Passion 4 Markers - #624 diecut (sizzix) and colored with markers

Simon Says Wednesday - four legged friends

As You Like it - favorite color medium is markers because I have a wide variety of colors

Polkadoodles - #4 anything goes

♥ Wendy


 

7 comments:

Lisa xx said...

Sometimes my cat gives me a very similar look, so this made me chuckle

Thank you so much for joining us at Passion for Markers x

Dotty Jo said...

Love it. Not sure why I didn't buy this TH set! Jo x

Nat said...

Fabulous tag! Thanks for joining in with my theme at PFM
Natx

Crafty KJ said...

Great tag shape and this image is fab! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Karen x

Laurie said...

Oh another fun tag! This guys looks like he means serious business too. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast design Challenge - again!

Squirrel x said...

Fabulous make, just so "cat", thanks so much for sharing and for joining the AYLI Favourite Colouring Medium challenge. Hugs Squirrel x

ionabunny said...

I detect catitude. Fab. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz