Monday, January 24, 2022

Little Pup Valentine Card

I used a digital stamp from Polkadoodles called Too Cute Puppy Love for this card. The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The card is layered with a diecut shape (Darice) and embellished with three heart shaped gems.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

DigiChoosday - #3 anything goes (sponsor's digi)

Passion 4 Markers - #624 use a die

Mod Squad - Valentine's Day

Simon Says Wednesday - four legged friends

Polkadoodles - #4 anything goes

Simon Says Monday - furry friends

Word Art Wednesday - #528 sentiment

♥ Wendy


 

2 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Great design for this card and such a sweet image. I must admit though, I had a bit of a fright when I read your sentiment! I am not ready for Valentine's Day!! Thanks for sharing this cutie with us at Passion for Markers!
Linda

Kim said...

Such a cute card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles this week.