Thursday, January 20, 2022

Own Your Dreams Journal Page

Another one of my junk journal pages for the January Junk Journal Challenge on Insta. The prompt was "sepia" for today. The background is layeres of paper scraps, ink and masking tape. The cute little girl is from Gecko Galz (Little Miss). Rubber stamp from Stamplorations was added in the corner.

I would like to enter this journal page in the following challenges:

Gecko Galz FB - dream and inspire

Word Art Wednesday - #527 sentiment

♥ Wendy

 

1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi WendyLynn:
As always, I love seeing your amazing creativity in this gorgeous vintage design. I also want you to know how VERY grateful I am to have your continued participation in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday. Your art inspires me and makes me happy. Thanks for sharing it, and have a blessed creative week.
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - my personal blog