Saturday, March 5, 2022

Bunny Love - Easter/Spring Card

I used a cute image from Gecko Galz (Easter Children) for this Spring/Easter card. The card is layered with hexagon embossed paper and diecuts (Tutti Designs). Paper flowers were added as an embellishment.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Gecko Galz - hexagons

Pink Gem - #5 anything goes

Penny's - #516 anything goes

Word Art Wednesday - #533 sentiment

Simon Says Wednesday - diecuts

As You Like it - I choose inactive over interactive because I do not have any of the craft components to create moveable parts.

Aud Sentiment - #292 Easter/Spring sentiment

Crafty Calendar - Easter

♥ Wendy
 

5 comments:

Chris said...

A sweet and pretty card, lovely design- love the image! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.
Chris
x

Michelle said...

Lovely! I love your attention to detail! I hope to see more of your creations again soon! Thanks for participating in A Gem of a Craft Challenge! ~Michelle, DT Polkadoodles https://www.instagram.com/thecraftmarketsc/

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 5 at Gem of a Challenge!

Jana Forrest said...

What a wonderful Easter/Spring card. I love the vintage feel and the way you have created it. Thank you for linking up with us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, DT~Jana Forrest

Brenda said...

Another darling card, Wendy. I love the cute images and springy colors. Thanks so much for joining us over at AYLI Challenge!