Sunday, March 13, 2022

Praying for Peace Card

I used a digital stamp from Star Stampz called My Sweet Sunflower for this card. The card is layered with a paper scrap and two diecut shapes. It is embellished with two blue buttons.

My heart goes out to the people in the Ukraine. May peace be found! 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Dare 2 Be Artzy - anything goes

Mod Squad - blue+yellow and sunflower

Word Art Wednesday - #534 sentiment

Star Stampz - #32 letter W (wedgewood blue) 

♥ Wendy

 

3 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Another lovely card, so sweet in it's simplicity. I love the addition of the buttons, a perfect final touch! Lots of wonderful work here, and a great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Mod Squad!! We hope to see you back again soon, and thanks for standing with Ukraine.
Judy~ MSC Designer

Ilonka said...

I love your card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Star Stampz Challenge Blog.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Tina Z. said...

I am so sad about war in Ukraine. your card is so beautiful.
Thanks so much for joining us at Star Stampz Challenge blog.