Thursday, March 3, 2022

Happy Easter Card

I used a cute Spring/Easter image from Gecko Galz (Easter Children) for this card. The background is hexagon embossed paper. The card is layered with six diecut shapes. The hexagons are from Tutti Designs and the frame and circle diecuts are from Darice.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Gecko Galz - hexagons

The Crafting Challenge - Spring is here

Dies R Us - #188 dies they sell

Penny's - #516 anything goes

Word Art Wednesday - #533 anything goes

Simon Says Wednesday - diecuts

As You Like it - I chose to make a non-interactive card because I don't have the correct supplies to create something that is interactive. 

Aud Sentiment - #292 Easter/Spring sentiment

♥ Wendy

 

6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
Penny's Challenge
My Blog As I do Rodos

Diane said...

Awesome Easter card Wendy! Thank you for joining our challenge at Dies R Us and good luck!
Diane DRU DT {Nellies Nest}
{Dies R Us}

Brenda said...

I love the way you have added the "photo" element to you cute card. Thanks so much for joining us over at AYLI Challenge!

Squirrel x said...

Fabulous make, thanks so much for sharing and for joining the AYLI challenge. Hugs Squirrel x

Billie A said...

Sweet card. Love the vintage looking image. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

crafty said...

A cute card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments and look forward to seeing more of your lovely work.
Mary