Monday, June 6, 2022

Best Wishes from the Tropics Card


 

I used a rubber stamp from Prima Stamps for this card. The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. I used a sketch from Your Next Stamp for the layout. The card is embellished with three colorful buttons. 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday - #546 sentiment

YNS - sketch 

Simon Says Wednesday - little critters 

Crafty Catz - #598 anything goes

Pink Gem - #12 anything goes

Simon Says Monday - bright and cheerful

Lost Coast Stamps - #145 tropcial

♥ Wendy

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A lovely card.
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rondos

Riet Harikini said...

What a great card, thanks for playing with us at Lost Coast designs.

Sue said...

This is fab Wendy, such fun! Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Lost Coast Designs and have a very happy week, Sue

ionabunny said...

Tropical crocodile is so fun. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz