Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Mushroom Fairy Card



I used a digital stamp from Polkadoodles called Winnie Sitting on a Toadstool for this CAS card. The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The card is embellished with two paper flowers.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

DigiChoosday - #25 anything goes (sponsor's digi)

Simon Says Wednesday - CAS

Allsorts - #682 girly

Polkadoodles - #26 anything goes

Passion 4 Markers - #647 occasion (not birthday) sponsor's digi

♥ Wendy

5 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A super sweet, clean and simple card design. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

brenda said...

A perfect feminine creation, thank you so much for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Linby said...

A lovely sweet CAS design. Thanks for taking part in my So Girly challenge at Allsorts. Lynn x

Mellzcraftz said...

I love this CAS card. The Winnie image speaks for its self and your colouring is just fab! I love it when I see others using Spectrum Noir markers they are my absolute favourite colouring medium. Thank you for sharing this gorgeous card and for taking part in the Polkadoodles digi choosday challenge. Good Luck! Mel x

Mervi said...

Fabulous and lovely card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m