Sunday, June 12, 2022

Birthday Wishes Card

I used a digital stamp called Bike Rider from Rachelle Anne Miller for this card. The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The card is layered with two diecuts from Casual Friday. It is embellished with a mini button.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Die Cut Divas - summer days + diecuts

Sheepski - #63 stripes

RAM FB - stripes

Passion 4 Markers - birthday

Leann's World - #51 anything goes

Crafty Catz - cute animal

♥ Wendy

3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card.
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rondos

Michelle N. said...

I love that super cute image! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

Arlene said...

Such a cute card. So glad you joined Die Cut Divas for our Summer challenge.