Monday, December 26, 2022

Dragonfly Journal Page


I participated in the #dephemerember Instagram challenge for December. The prompt for today was specimen card and tea/coffee. I created the card from a damaged book page that I painted on and then splattered with coffee. Sewing and other ephemera were added.  

I would like to enter this page in the following challenges:

Classic Designs - #12 anything goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #196 anything goes

Word Art Wednesday - #575 sentiments

♥ Wendy

2 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Another wonderful whimsical card, WendyLynn. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing creativity with us at Word Art Wednesday. I also hope that you will blog hop along with us (comment) to WIN the amazing prizes that are up for grabs as well. Have a blessed and creative week.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Suze said...

Nice journal page. I like the circular cut on the dragonfly. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.