Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Merry Christmas Journal Page

I used an image from Gecko Galz (Retro Christmas Ladies) for this tuck space in my junk journal I am creating for #dephemerember. The tuck spot is made from a used tea bag. Stitching was added to create the pocket. Three mini buttons give it some sparkle.

I would like to add this project to the following challenges:

Gecko Galz FB - winter outdoors+colors 

The Paper Funday - #48 holiday time

Simon Says Wednesday - party

Word Art Wednesday - #575 sentiment

♥ Wendy

 

2 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Wonderful vintage image and I especially like the machine stitching. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
Donna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station
**starting 15 January - the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Mandy said...

Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

Mandy ♥
DT for The Paper Funday Challenges
Made By Mandy – My personal Blog