Sunday, December 4, 2022

The Great Treasure Journal Page


I am participating in the #dephemerember 2022 Instagram junk journal challenge. The Day 4 prompts were recycled art/coin envelope. This is an accordion fold junk journal using end cuts from my design paper stash. I used a gelli print with rubber stamping on a damaged book page for my recycled art. The coin envelope rests in a strip of lace. It can be removed to fill with goodies. Word sentiment is from Tim Holtz.

I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:

Classic Design - #12 anything goes

Word Art Wednesday - #572 sentiment

Simon Says Wednesday - anything goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #195 anything goes

♥ Wendy

1 comment:

Ginny Maxam said...

Lovely collage work, I love your color choices,Thank you for entering in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge. Ginny M, DT