Thursday, April 13, 2023

Have Yourself a Happy Easter Card


I used a bunny and eggs from Gecko Galz (Hip Hop Easter) for this shaped card. The card is layered with an oval shape (Spellbinders) and embellished with a scrap of lace and two paper flowers.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Gecko Galz FB - Easter Icon + Yellow + Oval

Outlawz Greeting - Easter + eggs

Craft - #674 I was inspired by the many children's books featuring the Easter bunny. 

Creative Inspirations - #1 anything goes

Crafty Gal's Corner - #242 Easter


♥ Wendy

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
CRAFT Challenge Blog

Kelsey Thomas said...

I love this! It is so fun. :) Thanks for playing along with The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge.

Cathie w said...

lovely card,thank you for joining us at crafty gals challenge corner

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Wendy :-) the bunny is adorable and I love the shape and paper design, very lovely :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x