I used a digital stamp from Polkadoodles called Peaches Cat with Daisy for this card. The image is colored with alcohol markers. The card is layered with a diecut shape from Dress My Craft and embellished with a pink flower.
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Paper Funday - #90 anything goes
Wednesday Creative Inspirations - anything goes
DigiChoosday - #8 anything goes (sponsor's digi)
Polkadoodles - #8 anything goes (sponsor's digi)
Simon Says Monday - happy birthday
I Love Pro Markers - #612 pink (sponsor's digi)
♥ Wendy

2 comments:
Just adorable.... thank you for playing along at I Love ProMarkers! :)
This is the sweetest image and beautifully colored. We're delighted you've shared this lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge, and we hope to see more soon. Also, we have a new challenge you may consider joining sometime, it's The Pick 3 Challenge and we hope to see you there in the future!
Donna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
Post a Comment