Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Lambing it Up Card


 

I used a digital stamp from All Dressed Up called Little Lamb for this easel card. The image is colored with pencils. The card is embellished with two paper flowers.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges: 

All Dressed Up FB - anything goes (sponsor's digi)

Paper Funday - #90 fun fold

Wedneday Inspirations - anything goes (sponsor's digi)

Kleuren met Potloden - colored pencils (sponsor's digi)

Classic Design - #7 anything goes

Craft - #786 anything goes (sponsor's digi)

Creative Inspiration - #41 anything goes (sponsor's digi)

Creative Knockouts - #576 fun fold (sponsor's digi)

Simon Says Monday - funny/punny

♥ Wendy

6 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Just adorable!!!! Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge!

Lorraine A said...

aww, how cute is this!! the image is absolutely adorable and I love the punny sentiment :-)

Thanks for joining in with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Melanie Hungerford said...

How sweet, and the easel card is perfect to show off that cute image! Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challenge.

Brenda said...

This is a darling card. I love the punny sentiment, so perfect for your cute little lamb. Thanks so much for joining us over at CRAFT Challenge. Hope to see you again soon!

alma.heijenk@gmail.com said...

what a locely card you made. thanks for partipation Kleuren met potloden
Alma, designteam member.

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Cute little card Wendy Lynn. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT