Saturday, April 4, 2020

Happy Birthday To You Card



I used an image from Gecko Galz (Garden Time) for this card. I used a sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday for my layout. The card is layered and embellished with two butterfly diecuts, paper flowers and mini buttons.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Elliebelle's - bugs, blossoms+butterflies
Perfect Time to Craft - #4 anything goes
Gecko Galz FB - child+bees/butterflies+colors
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - #180
Crafts Galore Encore - #74 anything goes
Classic Design - #4 anything goes
Simon Says Wednesday - birthday
Cute Card Thursday - #627 anything goes
GG One Day - #20 Easter Bonnet

♥ Wendy

4 comments:

Michele said...

this is an excellent layout for this adorable card. xo

Dagmara GorczyƄska said...

Fantasic job! I love the embellishments and the picture!

Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

Ellibelle said...

So nicely done with this pretty image and loving the layers!
Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge where it's all about bugs, blossoms or butterflies!
Ellibelle's Corner

Kathie said...

I love this card as well Wendy, what a great image and I just love your added butterfly embellishments. I've never thought of using a button on butterflies before I've always used gems, great idea. Great card and thanks so much for sharing your work with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.

Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT