Thursday, April 23, 2020

Happy Halloween Card


I used elements from Gecko Galz to create this card. The paper is Witchy Ways from the Hocus Pocus collection and the cute little girl is from the Spooktacular Halloween set. The card is layered and embellished with a textured pumpkin sticker and three silver star stickers. 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Perfect Time to Craft - #4 anything goes
Gecko Galz FB - child
Classic Design - #4 anything goes
Simon Says Monday - create a scene
As You Like it - Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love all the Autumn colors and ways you can craft spooky or cute.
Gecko Galz One Day - #39 Halloween

♥ Wendy

4 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. I love the cute little girl

Ronda Liebert said...

That's a really cute design. Good luck!

Brenda said...

Such a fabulous creation! I love this fun Halloween image. Thank you so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous make, and certainly an occasion to celebrate with fun! Thanks so much for joining us at AYLI, hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Squirrel x