Friday, April 10, 2020

Happy Easter Tag




I used an image from Gecko Galz (Spring Girls) for this tag. The tag is layered and embellished with ribbon and paper flowers with pearl centers.

I would like to enter this tag in the following challenges:

Perfect Time to Craft - #4 anything goes
Gecko Galz FB - child+colors
Classic Design - #4 anything goes
Simon Says Wednesday - spring moodboard
Cute Card Thursday - ribbon
Gecko Galz One Day - #26 vintage girls
As You Like it - I like crafting with animals and people. Sometimes it depends on the project I am working on. I fell in love with this little girl image and just needed to craft with it.

♥ Wendy

3 comments:

Suze said...

Cute tag. I like how you made it look like a photo in a frame.

Jessie said...

Such a lovely tag. Thank you for sharing it in The Cute Card Thursday

Larissa said...

Very lovely tag. Thank you so much for joining us at the As you like it challenge. Hugs, Larissa