Saturday, January 21, 2023

Flowers Journal Page

I am participating in the #junkjournaljanuary Instagram Challenge. The prompt for this page was "experimental". I played with printing out a colored and uncolored copy of a vintage botanical. I colored the design with scribble sticks and then placed fussy cut parts of the colored version on top in some places. Dina Wakley sprays and tissue paper were also used on this page. Sentiment is from Tim Holtz.

I would like to enter this page in the following challenges:

Crafts Galore Encore - #107 anything goes

The Corrosive - #1 anything goes

Simon Says Wednesday - flowers

Word Art Wednesday - #579 sentiment

♥ Wendy

 

2 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

I'm LOVING this, WendyLynn. The textures and layers are amazing and it came together beautifully. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm always SUPER grateful to see your wonderful art linked up to our gallery. Have a blessed week!
Karen

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creation! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge January "ATG".
Ileanaxx